You can arrange a stay with us by booking online, see our book online page, or by calling (01723) 381118.
We ask for a minimum of two nights and a deposit of 20% (accommodation only). Deposits are not taken on-line but can be paid by telephoning to make a card payment or sending a cheque in the post. It is advisable to book any any treatments or therapies before you arrive to avoid disappointment. These can be paid for with the balance of your holiday at the end of your stay.
If you have any questions regarding arranging a stay with us you can contact us by email at email@example.com or on tel 01723 381118
We look forward to hearing from you.
Preparing for your stay with us
To get the most out of your holistic health break at Fountains Court, please do consider the following tips:
- Leave your lap-top at home, and your mobile too if you dare! Give our contact details to your family in case of an emergency (as in the old days). Mobiles should be left on silent during your stay though may be used in the privacy of your bedroom.
- Travel light.
- Travel by train? We are a few minutes taxi drive from the train Station.
- Bring comfortable, casual clothing. A toweling robe is provided which you may wear all day if you wish. Toweling slippers are for sale at reception or bring a pair with you plus a pair of soft soled shoes for use on the patio and garden and do remember your swim-wear.
- Take time to read your Welcome pack.
- Remove your watch while in the hotel so you can forget about time! Meals are announced by a gong and staff will always come and find you if you don’t appear for a treatment.
- Resist chatting to the therapists during any ‘hands-on’ treatments, close your eyes and drift away. Sounds scary? Attend one of our Relaxation or Breath of Life classes, you’ll never regret it.
- We will need to know of any chronic or on going medical condition /medication and do discuss your visit with your doctor before you arrive.
- Drink plenty of water from our water dispenser in the studio, feel free to take a glass to your room or to fill your bottle.
- Get as much sleep and rest as you need. If you miss breakfast, don’t worry – tell reception and cereal, toast, fruit and yogurt can be provided any time
Above all, take time to enjoy this peaceful corner of England, to unwind and to be you.